Zebra ZD500R Series RFID Thermal Label Printers
The ZD500R extends Zebra’s broad range of RFID printers by adding UHF RFID printing and encoding to Zebra’s line of industry-leading thermal desktop printers. Designed for applications where space is at a premium, the compact ZD500R offers simple, one-touch printing and encoding, straightforward loading, and automatic RFID calibration, making it ideal for applications where technical support staff is not available, such as retail in-store exception tagging.
These printers are available with optional label cutter, label peeler bar or WiFi connectivity.
• Supports tags compatible with UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ ISO 18000-6C
• Prints and encodes tags with a minimum pitch of 0.6”/16 mm
• Adaptive Encoding Technology simplifies RFID setup and eliminates complex RFID placement guidelines
• RFID job monitoring tools track RFID performance
• RFID ZPL® commands provide compatibility with existing Zebra RFID printers
• Support for industry standard multi-vendor chip-based serialization (MCS)
• Supports block permalocking of user memory compatible with ATA Spec 2000
• Integrated ThingMagic® RFID Reader/Encoder
• 3" Core adapter
• And much more!
Get up to $500
for your old printer
when you buy
a new Zebra printer!